Headway Bradford relies on its own fundraising efforts, applying for grants, and donations to cover running costs and provide social activities for its members. We would be grateful for any extra support in any of the following ways:
- Help members at a fundraising stall (these stalls help to raise awareness about brain injury)
- Organise your own fundraising event
- Pass on further ideas about fundraising
If you wish to help in any of these ways or would like more information, please contact us in one of the following ways:-
- Phone: 07856 076 866
- Email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post: Headway Bradford, CPB3, C/o Kirkgate Centre, 39A Kirkgate, Shipley, West Yorkshire, BD18 3EH
- Call in at one of our Social/Support Meetings or Coffee Mornings – See the calendar for our next meeting.
Headway Fundraising Principles
We are passionate about improving life after brain injury. But we can only do this with your help.
Charitable giving should always be about choice. It’s about trust and respect, and knowing that your values and principles are reflected by the charity you choose to support.
- We do not employ third-party agencies to cold call and pressurise you in your own home!
- We do not employ ‘chuggers’ to accost people as they go about their daily lives.
- We will provide you with all the support you may need should you choose to take on a fundraising challenge for Headway.
- We will never give you the ‘hard sell’; if we have to convince you that we’re worth supporting, we’re not doing our jobs!
- We promise not to bombard you with excessive mailshots.
- You and you alone have control over how much information you would like to receive from Headway.
- We respect your privacy and will never share or sell your details or personal information to any other agency.
Thank you! Every donation we receive helps us to go that one step further to improving life after brain injury!
Fundraising is a great way to support Headway Bradford and our volunteers, members and friends regularly hold sponsored events. Find out how you could help and get involved.
Donations are a vital part of the funds needed to enable Headway Bradford to provide support and assistance to those who need it. Please consider donating here…